SONiC Nation Always Discovers New Music First
Station Name: SONiC
Call Letters: CFUN FM
Station ID: SONiC – 107.5 Chilliwack, 92.5 Abbotsford and 104.9 Vancouver
Target Demo: F18-49
Weekdays On Air:
Kid Carson – 6am – 10am
Bri – 10am – 3pm
Kenny – 3pm – 8pm
DJ Trouble 8pm – 1 am
Listeners know that when they want today’s hits first, they turn to SONiC:
- SONiC is commercial free on Monday’s and play’s almost half the amount of commercials than any other radio station, so your message will be heard
- SONiC is the home to the Kid Carson show and $10,000 Thursday’s and other popular features: Hit Mix and 6@ 6
- SONiC has 3 transmitters that blast the hits from Chilliwack to Kits and everywhere in between.
- SONiC reaches the coveted younger audience 18 – 44 year old adults and will help you build a customer for life
Here is some demographic information about the SONiC listeners:
- Gender: SONiC listeners have a slight female skew at 54%.
- Age: Almost 70% of SONiC listeners are in the 18-49 age demographic.
- Household Income: Almost 30% of SONiC listeners earn a household income of $100,000+ per year and are 24% more likely than the average Vancouverite to do so!
- Marital Status/Household Members: Almost half (48%) of SONiC listeners are married or living in a common law relationship, while 38% are single/never married. Almost 30% of SONiC listeners have children under 12 in the household.
- Education/Occupation: Over half (52%) of SONiC listeners have completed an apprenticeship/ trade school, college, university, or a post-graduate education. A quarter (25%) of SONiC listeners are employed as Professionals, Managers, or are Self-Employed, while 14% are employed in Sales/Service occupations.
|Source: R03-13 PPM Vancouver CTRL 13 weeks – May 27th, 2013 – August 25th, 2013 Base: P12+ Avg Weekly Cume (000) Reach Plan Mo-Su 5a-1a Tune into CFUN FM 15 minute minimum weekly exposure All data processed using maximum panel|
|Spend $200+ on groceries/average week||138|
|Ordered from fast food restaurants/past 30 days||112|
|Gone to movies/past 4 months||118|
|Attend professional sporting events/past 4 months||115|
|Gone to casinos/past 4 months||112|
|Individual/team sports (regularly)||138|
|Spent $30,000+ on vehicle purchase/lease/past 2 years||152|
|Spent $1,000+ on furniture/past 12 months||167|
|Spent $1,000+ on electronics/past 12 months||128|
|Spent $1,000+ on appliances/past 12 months||112|
|Spent $500+ on children’s clothing/past 12 months||185|
|Spent $500+ on men’s clothing/past 12 months||139|
|Personal travel to the United States/ past 12 months||115|
|Visited a social networking site with a mobile device/past 7 days||151|
|Banked with a mobile device/past 7 days||149|
|Shopped with a mobile device/past 7 days||143|
|Downloaded/used apps with mobile device/past 7 days||136|
|Listen to RADIO with a computer/past 7 days||118|
|Accessed RADIO at other locations (e.g. cafe, bar)/past 7 days||119|
|Accessed RADIO at work/past 7 days||111|
|Accessed RADIO in vehicle/past 7 days||111|