Call Letters: CIOC
Station ID: Today’s Lite Rock
Target Demo: Female 33-47
On Air Features:
Forbes and Marshall 5:30am
Mel Z 10:00am
Rob Michaels 2:00pm
Forbes and Marshall 6:00am
Marc Belke 10:00am
Heather Palak 6:00am
Marc Belke 10:00am
Victoria’s at work station with today’s lite rock and home of Ocean 98.5′s No Repeat Workday from 9am – 5pm. Ocean 98.5 is the #1 choice for today’s lite rock, playing all the hits from Katy Perry, Lady Gaga and Michael Buble while also sprinkling in the best of the 80’s and 90’s.
Forbes & Marshall, one of the few married morning shows in Canada, have been waking up Victoria for over 18 years and they start every workday at 9am with 98 minutes of commercial free music.
Whether you’re getting the kids ready for school, driving them to practice or on your commute to work, Ocean 98.5 brings you the most music at work while keeping you up to date with everything happening around Victoria.
Below is the listener profile for the Ocean 98.5 audience:
- Over two thirds (70%) of Ocean 98.5 listeners are in the 25-54 age demographic.
- In the next 7 days, over 66,000 people will listen to Ocean 98.5
- 64% of Ocean 98.5 listeners are female, while 36% are male
- Over 20% of Ocean 98.5 listeners earn a household income over $100,000 per year!
- Almost two thirds 62% of Ocean 98.5 listeners are married or living in a common law relationship.
- Close to a third (32%) of Ocean 98.5 listeners have children in the household.
- Ocean 98.5 listeners are more likely than the average person living in Victoria to have completed a college or university education (index: 113).
- Almost two thirds (62%) of Ocean 98.5 listeners own their own home.
- On www.ocean985.com: 16,912 Loyalty Members,** 460,253 Page views,* 49,481 Unique Visitors,* 84,751 Visits,* 13,851 Online Streams,* 4,059 Facebook likes* and 3,778 Twitter followers*
Source: MicroBBM/FC 2012/2013 P12+ in Victoria who listen to CIOC FM *Omniture AUG 2013 **M2o Media AUG 2013