96.9 JACK fm
Playing whatever! Whenever!
Station Name: 96-9 JACK FM
Call Letters: CKLG-FM
Target Demo: Adults 25-54
Weekdays On Air:
JACK’s Morning Glory with Kiah and Tara Jean 6am – 10 am
Kenny 10am – 3pm
Meredith 3pm – 8pm
Playing whatever! Whenever! You never know what you’re going to hear next!
Tune in week day mornings to hear BCAB Award Winning on air talent Kiah and Tara Jean of Jacks Morning Glory show and stay tuned throughout the day to hear requests to their favourite songs.
More music than any other station with variety that keeps our listeners tuned in longer to hear your message.
Popular features include: No time Google, jacktivities and The Morning Glory show sponsorship
How would you describe 96.9 JACKfm? Well let’s try this exercise. Take your CD collection. Put it in alphabetical order. Now leave the room and the CDs with your three year old (son/daughter/niece/nephew/grandchild) and direct him or her to organize them into piles according to colour. Come back in ten minutes and play them.
Some information on the 96.9 JACK fm audience:
- 96.9 JACK fm listeners have a slight male skew at 54%
- Almost two thirds (65%) of 96.9 JACK FM listeners are in the 25-54 age demographic.
- A quarter (25%) of 96.9 JACK FM listeners earn a household income over $100,000 per!
- Over half (52%) of 96.9 JACK FM listeners are married or living in a common law relationship, while 33% are single/ never married.
- Over 20% of 96.9 JACK FM listeners have children under the age of 12, while 26% have teens.
- 96.9 JACK FM listeners are 30% more likely than the average Vancouverite to have completed a trades/apprenticeship or technical/college program.
- Over 20% of 96.9 JACK FM listeners are employed as Managers (incl. Middle Mgrs), Professionals, or are Self-Employed. Fifteen percent of 96.9 JACK FM listeners are employed in Sales and Service occupations.
- Almost two thirds (64%) of 96.9 JACK FM listeners own their own home!
- Over two thirds (70%) of 96.9 JACK FM listeners have spent money on home improvements/renovations in the past 12 months!
- 96.9 JACK FM’s Average Weekly Reach is Over 664,000 Listeners (12+)
Source: R03-13 PPM Vancouver CTRL 13 weeks – May 27th, 2013 – August 25th, 2013 Base: P12+ Avg Weekly Cume (000) Reach Plan Mo-Su 5a-1a Tune into CKLG FM 15 minute minimum weekly exposure All data processed using maximum panel Please note some profiles may not add up to 100% due to non-respondents *Based on 1 minute reach condition
|Source: R03-13 PM Vancouver CTRL 13 weeks – May 27th, 2013 – August 25th, 2013 Base: P12+ Avg Weekly Cume (000) Reach Plan Mo-Su 5a-1a Tune into CKLG FM
15 minute minimum weekly exposure All data processed using maximum panel
|Gone to bars/pubs/past 30 days||129|
|Gone to casino/past 4 months||127|
|Attended professional sporting events/past 4 months||114|
|Hold a Mortgage||120|
|Hold Government Savings Bonds||110|
|Spent $1,000+ on electronics/past 12 months||115|
|Spent $500+ on children’s clothing/past 12 months||159|
|Spent $500+ on sporting goods/past 12 months||113|
|Travelled within own province for business/past 12 months||123|
|Banked with a mobile device/past 7 days||140|
|Listened to RADIO with a mobile device/past 7 days||123|
|Listened to RADIO on a computer/past 7 dats||121|
|Emailed with a mobile device/past 7 days||114|
|Shopped with a mobile device/past 7 days||113|
|Accessed RADIO in public transit/taxi/past 7 days||163|
|Accesed RADIO at work/past 7 days||153|
|Accessed RADIO at other location (e.g. cafe,bar)/past 7 days||118|