102.3 Clear FM
Winnipeg’s Best Music Mix
Call Letters: CKY
Station Name: 102.3 CLEAR FM
Station ID: TODAY’S BEST MUSIC MIX
Target Demo: Adults 25-54, Female focused
102.3 CLEAR FM listeners are working professional females that are community minded. They juggle their time between having a career and spending time with family. They enjoy shopping, entertaining, love a deal, and are an excellent target for your advertising campaigns.
Key demographic information (Source: MicroBBM Spring 2013)
- 63% of listeners fall into the buying demo of A25-54.
- 64% of audience are married/common law and have families, with 23% having children under age 12 and 24% having teens in the household.
- 32% earn over $100K per year and index at 128 (28% more likely than the average Winnipegge) to earn $100K+ per year.
- 70% of listeners are Homeowners
- 102.3 CLEAR FM listeners are decision makers with 33% being Owners, Managers and Professionals.
- Top spending categories for the past year include:
- Spent $1,000+ on Women’s Clothing (165)
- Spent $1,000+ on Electronics (index 131)
- Spent $30K+ on New Vehicle (index 175)
- Have a Mortgage (index 135)
- Shopped at Jewellery Store (index 138)
- Spent $20K + on Home Improvements (index 123)
- Shopped at Home Décor Store (index 124)
- Gender: 102.3 CLEAR FM listeners are 64% female
- Age: Almost two thirds (63%) of 102.3 CLEAR FM listeners are in the
25-54 age demographic
- Household Income: Almost a third (32%) of 102.3 CLEAR FM listeners earn a household income over $100,000+ per year! 102.3 CLEAR FM listeners are also 28% more likely than the average Winnipegger to earn a household income over $100,000 per year!
- Marital Status/Household Members: Almost two thirds (64%) of 102.3 CLEAR FM listeners are married/ common law. Almost a quarter (23%) of 102.3 CLEAR FM listeners have children under the age of 12 in the household, while 24% have teens
- Education/Occupation: 102.3 CLEAR FM listeners are more likely than the average person living in Winnipeg to have completed a college or university undergraduate education (index: 114). A third (33%) of 102.3 CLEAR FM listeners are employed as Managers, Professionals, or are Self-Employed.
- Home Ownership: Almost 70% of 102.3 CLEAR FM listeners are homeowners
- Radio Listening: 102.3 CLEAR FM listeners are more likely to be heavy Radio users (index: 128). 102.3 CLEAR FM listeners listened to radio through streaming/apps in the past month, with 28% listening on a computer and 27% with a mobile device. In the past month, 35% of 102.3 CLEAR FM listeners accessed a radio station’s website by computer and 15% with a mobile device.
|Casual/family restaurant 2+ times/past month||147|
|Chicken restaurants 2+ times/past month||137|
|Coffee/donut shops 2+ times/past month||117|
|Shopped at shopping malls/past week||113|
|Spent $200+ on groceries/past week||162|
|Own a tablet||118|
|Own a smartphone||110|
|Shopped at carpeting/flooring stores/past year||144|
|Shopped at jewellery stores/past year||138|
|Shopped at home decor stores/past year||124|
|Shopped at office supply stores/past year||120|
|Shopped at garden/craft stores/past year||110|
|Spent $1000+ on women’s clothing/past 12 months||165|
|Spent $1000+ on electronics/past 12 months||131|
|Spent $1000+ on furniture/past 12 months||129|
|Spent $30,000+ on new vehicle/past 2 years||175|
|Spent $20,000+ on home improvements/past 2 years||123|
|Hold a Mortgage||135|
|Invest in stocks/bonds||119|
|Use a Financial Planner||111|
|Travelled to USA/past year||116|
|Travelled to Caribbean/Mexico/past year||109|
|Researched products/services with a mobile device/past month||140|
|Entered online contests with mobile device/past month||137|
|Banked online with computer/past month||115|
|Visited a social networking site with a mobile device/past month||119|
|Shopped online with computer/past month||114|
Source: MicroBBM Spring 2013 Base: P12+ Tune into CKY FM Please note some profiles may not add up to 100% due to non-respondents *Based on Fall 2012 Full Coverage Cume