Rogers Media is Canada’s premier combination of category-leading radio and television broadcasting, sports entertainment, publishing, and digital media properties.
- Television properties include the multi-station City network, its five multicultural OMNI television stations, Rogers Sportsnet and Sportsnet ONE specialty sports television services, which provide sports programming across Canada, and The Shopping Channel, Canada’s only nationally televised shopping service.
- Its Radio group operates 55 radio stations across Canada
- Its Publishing group produces more than 50 well-known consumer magazines and trade publications.
- Media owns the Toronto Blue Jays Baseball Club and Rogers Centre, Canada’s largest sports and entertainment facility.
- Rogers also holds a 37.5% investment in Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment.
- Rogers has the largest media rights deal in NHL League history. It begins with the 2014-15 season and continues through the 2025-26 season. We have exclusive National rights across TV broadcasts, TV Everywhere, wireless and mobile tablets, Internet streaming, terrestrial and satellite radio, and out-of-home.